Monday, June 9, 2008

Preparation

I haven't even shared this with anyone yet... but I feel like writing!

Preparing for Benin is crazy with so little time! I feel like I'm trying to cut out anything extra at this point, because my time is so limited to prepare in general.

It's a little frustrating, but I really think all things will work out ok in the end. I've been fairly unfaithful about doing rosetta stone, for I had limited internet access while I traveled. So here I go - I am attempting to do 37 hrs or so of lang training in 3 weeks!

Pray please. It's crazy, but I already feel part of the loneliness of going on this grand adventure. There is so much to do on our own, so I just have to remember where I have come from, what I have done thus far. There is always hope through remembering who we are, who God has helped and enabled me to become. Hmm...

Okay, back to language training!

No comments: