Tuesday, August 19, 2008

guilt!

I feel guilty that I haven't wrote i this thing, but I kind fo feel like no one reads it probably! I am doing well though!
I have been having difficulty with french, because I feel so full of it! I feel like I haven't had the opportunity to let the grammar and such settle in my mind! So I look forward to time to rest at Kalalé, to have alone time there to just study and think!
Perhaps it si presumptuous o me, but I think I am going to love my post, even though I have not yet seen it! Often times people arer discouraged by post visits, and leave the Peace Corps. I think ti will have the ooposite affect for me. I look forward tos eeign what my community is like, problems and all! I think problems tend to me rather than scare me! So we shall see how things develop, but I have faith that this community is my own!
Thank you dear God for giving me a place to belong in Benin!
And how are you my friend?
It is actually nice to post on here, maybe I will do it more often while I have the time! Peace and love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it. Do not feel guilty! What for? I do not mind if no one reads my blog. Who cares? I write and blog for myself. Of course, sometimes I write for class, for business, for discussion, to disseminate information, or to promote something, or may be just myself. I write for myself, so I know I can be honest about my writing. Knowing that there is cultural difference, if I am in China, my style of writing will be different than if I am writing in the U.S.A.

Okay, take care. Be safe. Open your mind, eyes, ears, and all senses so you can keep learning and growing. Feel free to visit and comment on my blog.