Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am in my fourth of six semesters in grad school! I am loving it. Currently, I am very focused on my Risk Assessment and Toxicology courses, and all that I am learning from them. I would have to say that it seems like each semester of study gets better and better, as each semester begins to feel more and more like I am working on issues related to my career interest.

In other news, this summer will include a trip out to California to see and participate in a dear friend's marriage, and the opportunity to see family. I will be in DC for 6 weeks at the EPA, too. 

My boyfriend, Valere, and I are doing well. This summer, I will be headed to Benin (West Africa) for about 4 weeks to see him, meet his family, and visit my own friends and "family."

All of this is Lord willing of course - but definitely hoping all these things will come together! Feel free to update me on your life - looking forward to an exciting next couple of months!

My projected dates and locations:
June 1st-15th: In California @wedding and visiting family
June 16th-17: DC 
June 17th/18th-July 14th/15th: Benin Visit
July 16th-August 24th: DC @ EPA
August 26th: Indiana

No comments: