Sunday, December 21, 2008

Change is difficult

From my xanga blog- xanga.com/jodopop

So, I have started writing on the gmail blog, but it is not the same as the long-standing relationship I have with this-here blog and those who read here. I am more honset, and comfortable here.
Anyhow, so now I am in Benin, and I am wondering what int he world did Seth want to send me, but never ended up sending? And I am wishing that I could ask him this in person, and at the same time wishing I could ask many people about there lives in person or on the phone. I want to ask how are you, who have you loved or been loved by recently? Yes, these things interest me, they help me to understand a person's true well-being.
But I am in Benin, missing people, but trying to love this place. It is true, it is difficult to love a new place, to change environment and people all so quickly as life in Peace Corps has led to. Haha resistance of change not only in the blog-life, but also the relational-life! Hmm, it is interesting!
Love you all much, keep me updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from aunt mary turner hi sweetheart its your aunt mary. merry christmas. just got your email. hope i can save your info properly. i love you. glad i found your blogs. lost your phone number. mine is 760 228 1057 cant make out of country calls tho sweety cost too much. but i can email. been wanting to send you something but just never can seem to afford it. sorry dear. if i could i would send you dried fruit and nuts and socks and dried spices i love you i am so proud of you and pray and think of you everyday.stay strong
love always aunt mary
boscoandsport@yahoo.com
mary433@verizon.com
hope to see you soon
i will always be with you
agapi baby forever

JDP said...

Thanks Aunt Mary! :)